Our trip map...

Monday, August 18, 2008

Glacier national park

Yesterday we arrived to Glacier national park. On the way we stopped in Revelstoke where we took a short bike hike along the Columbia river.
In the park itself we entered the visitor center, where Aviv tried to see what she would look like with a 'small' mustache
We camped in the park and the next day we went on a 8km hike uphill to get closer to one of the 430 glaciers of the park. The scenery was amazing, with waterfalls, snow, glaciers, flowers and wildlife.

It was a good opportunity to check our new hiking boots
Some of the views

3 comments:

Storbrua said...

Absolutely amazing!! You know exactely how to make me sick...........!!
Only one question; did Dafi hike 8 km as well?? Did you sweat?? Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

I am very impressed with the hiking as well...but I don't see Dafi's boots. Hmmmmm, did she really hike? Incredible scenery....I miss the social scene in POA as well Dafi, but I would trade that for where you are and what you're doing IN A HEARTBEAT!

Dagan said...

I got my shoes and I hiked, I swear! (-: You don't sweat in the mountains, ha ha. Maybe 'perspire' a bit...